DNA barcoding for conservation, seed banking and ecological restoration of Acacia in the Midwest of Western Australia
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: Advances in DNA Barcoding Edited by Andrew Lowe DNA Barcoding in Mexico Edited by Manuel Elías Gutiérrez and Jeremy deWaard
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1033–1042, November 2013
How to Cite
Nevill, P. G., Wallace, M. J., Miller, J. T. and Krauss, S. L. (2013), DNA barcoding for conservation, seed banking and ecological restoration of Acacia in the Midwest of Western Australia. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 1033–1042. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12060
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2012
- Karara Mining Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!