These authors contributed equally to this work.
Development of high-density SNP genotyping arrays for white spruce (Picea glauca) and transferability to subtropical and nordic congeners
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 324–336, March 2013
How to Cite
Pavy, N., Gagnon, F., Rigault, P., Blais, S., Deschênes, A., Boyle, B., Pelgas, B., Deslauriers, M., Clément, S., Lavigne, P., Lamothe, M., Cooke, J. E.K., Jaramillo-Correa, J. P., Beaulieu, J., Isabel, N., Mackay, J. and Bousquet, J. (2013), Development of high-density SNP genotyping arrays for white spruce (Picea glauca) and transferability to subtropical and nordic congeners. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 324–336. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12062
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Genome Quebec
- Genome Canada
- Genomics R&D Initative
- Canadian Forest Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!