msap: a tool for the statistical analysis of methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism data
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 522–527, May 2013
How to Cite
Pérez-Figueroa, A. (2013), msap: a tool for the statistical analysis of methylation-sensitive amplified polymorphism data. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 522–527. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12064
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CGL2009-13278-C02-01
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Number: 2010/80
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!