A method for estimating population sex ratio for sage-grouse using noninvasive genetic samples
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 393–402, May 2013
How to Cite
Baumgardt, J. A., Goldberg, C. S., Reese, K. P., Connelly, J. W., Musil, D. D., Garton, E. O. and Waits, L. P. (2013), A method for estimating population sex ratio for sage-grouse using noninvasive genetic samples. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 393–402. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12069
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- Idaho Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Project. Grant Number: 160
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!