Characterization of comparative genome-derived simple sequence repeats for acanthopterygian fishes
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 461–472, May 2013
How to Cite
Gotoh, R. O., Tamate, S., Yokoyama, J., Tamate, H. B. and Hanzawa, N. (2013), Characterization of comparative genome-derived simple sequence repeats for acanthopterygian fishes. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 461–472. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12070
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!