Restricted variation in plant barcoding markers limits identification in closely related bryophyte species
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: Advances in DNA Barcoding Edited by Andrew Lowe DNA Barcoding in Mexico Edited by Manuel Elías Gutiérrez and Jeremy deWaard
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1047–1057, November 2013
How to Cite
Hassel, K., Segreto, R. and Ekrem, T. (2013), Restricted variation in plant barcoding markers limits identification in closely related bryophyte species. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 1047–1057. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12074
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2012
- NFR ‘småforsk’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!