Development of SNP markers identifying European wildcats, domestic cats, and their admixed progeny
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 447–460, May 2013
How to Cite
Nussberger, B., Greminger, M. P., Grossen, C., Keller, L. F. and Wandeler, P. (2013), Development of SNP markers identifying European wildcats, domestic cats, and their admixed progeny. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 447–460. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12075
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- Lotterie + Sport-Toto-Fonds Solothurn
- Zürcher Tierschutz
- University Research Priority Program
- Service des forêts
- de la faune et de la nature du canton de Vaud
- Service de la Faune et de la Pêche de l'État de Genève and Stiftung Naturschutz und Wild
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!