De novo transcriptomic analyses for non-model organisms: an evaluation of methods across a multi-species data set
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 403–416, May 2013
How to Cite
Singhal, S. (2013), De novo transcriptomic analyses for non-model organisms: an evaluation of methods across a multi-species data set. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 403–416. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12077
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation
- Museum of Vertebrate Zoology Wolff Fund
- Society of the Study of Evolution
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!