Predicting polymorphic EST-SSRs in silico
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 538–545, May 2013
How to Cite
Duran, C., Singhania, R., Raman, H., Batley, J. and Edwards, D. (2013), Predicting polymorphic EST-SSRs in silico. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 538–545. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12078
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: LP0882095, LP0883462, DP0985953, DP0985953
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!