Extent and variability of interstitial telomeric sequences and their effects on estimates of telomere length
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 417–428, May 2013
How to Cite
Foote, C. G., Vleck, D. and Vleck, C. M. (2013), Extent and variability of interstitial telomeric sequences and their effects on estimates of telomere length. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 417–428. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12079
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0745156
- Center for Integrated Animal Genomics
- Iowa State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!