DNA barcoding of freshwater Rotifera in Mexico: Evidence of cryptic speciation in common rotifers
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: Advances in DNA Barcoding Edited by Andrew Lowe DNA Barcoding in Mexico Edited by Manuel Elías Gutiérrez and Jeremy deWaard
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1097–1107, November 2013
How to Cite
García-Morales, A. E. and Elías-Gutiérrez, M. (2013), DNA barcoding of freshwater Rotifera in Mexico: Evidence of cryptic speciation in common rotifers. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 1097–1107. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12080
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACYT)
- Government of Canada
- Mexican Barcode of Life Network (MEXBOL)
- Facultad de Estudios Superiores Iztacala (FESI-UNAM).
- CONABIO. Grant Number: HE009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!