Using Illumina next generation sequencing technologies to sequence multigene families in de novo species
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 510–521, May 2013
How to Cite
Hughes, G. M., Gang, L., Murphy, W. J., Higgins, D. G. and Teeling, E. C. (2013), Using Illumina next generation sequencing technologies to sequence multigene families in de novo species. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 510–521. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12087
- Issue online: 12 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- Irish Research Council (IRC)
- Graduate Research Education Programme (GREP)
- a Science Foundation Ireland PIYRA. Grant Number: 06/YI3/B932
- Short Term Travel Fellowship. Grant Number: 06/Y13/B932STTF08
- NSF. Grant Number: EF0629849
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!