The plover neurotranscriptome assembly: transcriptomic analysis in an ecological model species without a reference genome
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 696–705, July 2013
How to Cite
Moghadam, H. K., Harrison, P. W., Zachar, G., Székely, T. and Mank, J. E. (2013), The plover neurotranscriptome assembly: transcriptomic analysis in an ecological model species without a reference genome. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 696–705. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12096
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!