DNA barcoding reveals cryptic diversity in the peanut worm Sipunculus nudus
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 596–606, July 2013
How to Cite
Hsu, T.-H., Ning, Y., Gwo, J.-C. and Zeng, Z.-N. (2013), DNA barcoding reveals cryptic diversity in the peanut worm Sipunculus nudus. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 596–606. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12097
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- Fisheries Research Institute of Fujian, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!