Scoring and analysis of methylation-sensitive amplification polymorphisms for epigenetic population studies
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 642–653, July 2013
How to Cite
Schulz, B., Eckstein, R. L. and Durka, W. (2013), Scoring and analysis of methylation-sensitive amplification polymorphisms for epigenetic population studies. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 642–653. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12100
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG. Grant Number: EC 209/7-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!