Reliable genotyping of the koala (Phascolarctos cinereus) using DNA isolated from a single faecal pellet
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 634–641, July 2013
How to Cite
Wedrowicz, F., Karsa, M., Mosse, J. and Hogan, F. E. (2013), Reliable genotyping of the koala (Phascolarctos cinereus) using DNA isolated from a single faecal pellet. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 634–641. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12101
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2012
- HVP Plantations Ltd.
- Holsworth Wildlife Endowment – ANZ Trustees Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!