Evaluating DNA degradation rates in faecal pellets of the endangered pygmy rabbit
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 654–662, July 2013
How to Cite
DeMay, S. M., Becker, P. A., Eidson, C. A., Rachlow, J. L., Johnson, T. R. and Waits, L. P. (2013), Evaluating DNA degradation rates in faecal pellets of the endangered pygmy rabbit. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 654–662. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12104
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
- Riverbanks Zoo
- Garden Conservation Support Fund
- Association of Zoos and Aquariums Conservation Endowment Fund
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife
- University of Idaho Environmental Science Department
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!