Of contigs and quagmires: next-generation sequencing pitfalls associated with transcriptomic studies
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 551–558, July 2013
How to Cite
DeWoody, J. A., Abts, K. C., Fahey, A. L., Ji, Y., Kimble, S. J. A., Marra, N. J., Wijayawardena, B. K. and Willoughby, J. R. (2013), Of contigs and quagmires: next-generation sequencing pitfalls associated with transcriptomic studies. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 551–558. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12107
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- University Faculty Scholar. Grant Number: DEB-1110421
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!