Of contigs and quagmires: next-generation sequencing pitfalls associated with transcriptomic studies
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 551–558, July 2013
How to Cite
DeWoody, J. A., Abts, K. C., Fahey, A. L., Ji, Y., Kimble, S. J. A., Marra, N. J., Wijayawardena, B. K. and Willoughby, J. R. (2013), Of contigs and quagmires: next-generation sequencing pitfalls associated with transcriptomic studies. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 551–558. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12107
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- University Faculty Scholar. Grant Number: DEB-1110421
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!