Preservation of RNA and DNA from mammal samples under field conditions
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 663–673, July 2013
How to Cite
Camacho-Sanchez, M., Burraco, P., Gomez-Mestre, I. and Leonard, J. A. (2013), Preservation of RNA and DNA from mammal samples under field conditions. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 663–673. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12108
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- Research Coordination Network in Ecoimmunology. Grant Number: NSF-0947177
- CSIC (LEM-EBD)
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: CGL-11123, CGL2010-21524
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation Predoctoral. Grant Number: BES-2011-049186
- Spanish Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports Predoctoral. Grant Number: AP2010-5373
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!