SP-Designer: a user-friendly program for designing species-specific primer pairs from DNA sequence alignments
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 755–758, July 2013
How to Cite
Villard, P. and Malausa, T. (2013), SP-Designer: a user-friendly program for designing species-specific primer pairs from DNA sequence alignments. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 755–758. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12116
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!