Advances in sex determination in bats and its utility in wind-wildlife studies
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 776–780, September 2013
How to Cite
Korstian, J. M., Hale, A. M., Bennett, V. J. and Williams, D. A. (2013), Advances in sex determination in bats and its utility in wind-wildlife studies. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 776–780. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12118
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- NextEra Energy Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!