Optimizing preservation protocols to extract high-quality RNA from different tissues of echinoderms for next-generation sequencing
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 884–889, September 2013
How to Cite
Pérez-Portela, R. and Riesgo, A. (2013), Optimizing preservation protocols to extract high-quality RNA from different tissues of echinoderms for next-generation sequencing. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 884–889. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12122
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!