These authors contributed equally to this work.
The potential of distance-based thresholds and character-based DNA barcoding for defining problematic taxonomic entities by CO1 and ND1
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: Advances in DNA Barcoding Edited by Andrew Lowe DNA Barcoding in Mexico Edited by Manuel Elías Gutiérrez and Jeremy deWaard
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1069–1081, November 2013
How to Cite
Bergmann, T., Rach, J., Damm, S., DeSalle, R., Schierwater, B. and Hadrys, H. (2013), The potential of distance-based thresholds and character-based DNA barcoding for defining problematic taxonomic entities by CO1 and ND1. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 1069–1081. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12125
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Evangelische Studienstiftung
- Federal Government Research Program (BMBF) BIOTA South (S08)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!