Development and preliminary application of a triplex real-time polymerase chain reaction assay for evaluating predation on three planthoppers in a rice ecosystem
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 811–819, September 2013
How to Cite
Wang, G.-H., Wang, X.-Q., Qiao, F., Zhu, Z.-R. and Cheng, J.-A. (2013), Development and preliminary application of a triplex real-time polymerase chain reaction assay for evaluating predation on three planthoppers in a rice ecosystem. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 811–819. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12127
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB126200
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30921140407
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!