Identification of chloroplast genome loci suitable for high-resolution phylogeographic studies of Colocasia esculenta (L.) Schott (Araceae) and closely related taxa
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 929–937, September 2013
How to Cite
Ahmed, I., Matthews, P. J., Biggs, P. J., Naeem, M., McLenachan, P. A. and Lockhart, P. J. (2013), Identification of chloroplast genome loci suitable for high-resolution phylogeographic studies of Colocasia esculenta (L.) Schott (Araceae) and closely related taxa. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 929–937. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12128
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- The New Zealand Marsden Fund
- James Cook Fellowship scheme. Grant Number: 23405004
- Higher Education Commission, Government of Pakistan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!