StAMPP: an R package for calculation of genetic differentiation and structure of mixed-ploidy level populations
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 946–952, September 2013
How to Cite
Pembleton, L. W., Cogan, N. O. I. and Forster, J. W. (2013), StAMPP: an R package for calculation of genetic differentiation and structure of mixed-ploidy level populations. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 946–952. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12129
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Victorian Department of Primary Industries
- Geoffrey Gardiner Foundation
- Meat and Livestock Australia
- New Zealand Agriseeds
- Australian Postgraduate Award
- Dairy Futures CRC scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!