DNA barcode analysis of butterfly species from Pakistan points towards regional endemism
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Molecular Ecology Resources published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 832–843, September 2013
How to Cite
Ashfaq, M., Akhtar, S., Khan, A. M., Adamowicz, S. J. and Hebert, P. D. N. (2013), DNA barcode analysis of butterfly species from Pakistan points towards regional endemism. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 832–843. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12131
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2013
- HEC. Grant Numbers: 20-1403/R& D/09, 106106-001
- Government of Canada