These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of SNP markers for inferring phylogeny in temperate bamboos (Poaceae: Bambusoideae) using RAD sequencing
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 938–945, September 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X. Q., Zhao, L., Eaton, D. A. R., Li, D. Z. and Guo, Z. H. (2013), Identification of SNP markers for inferring phylogeny in temperate bamboos (Poaceae: Bambusoideae) using RAD sequencing. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 938–945. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12136
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- Knowledge Innovation Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-YW-N-067
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30990244
- NSFC-Yunnan province joint foundation. Grant Number: U1136603
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry
- Young Academic and Technical Leader Raising Foundation of Yunnan Province. Grant Number: 2008PY065
- Yunnan Provincial Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!