Mass production of SNP markers in a nonmodel passerine bird through RAD sequencing and contig mapping to the zebra finch genome
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 899–907, September 2013
How to Cite
Bourgeois, Y. X. C., Lhuillier, E., Cézard, T., Bertrand, J. A. M., Delahaie, B., Cornuault, J., Duval, T., Bouchez, O., Milá, B. and Thébaud, C. (2013), Mass production of SNP markers in a nonmodel passerine bird through RAD sequencing and contig mapping to the zebra finch genome. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 899–907. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12137
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- Institut Français de la Biodiversité (IFB)
- Agence Française pour le Développement (AFD)
- ANR Biodiversity Program grants
- Génopole Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées
- National Geographic Society
- Laboratoire d'Excellence. Grant Number: ANR-10-LABX-41
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!