Capturing the population structure of microparasites: using ITS-sequence data and a pooled DNA approach
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 918–928, September 2013
How to Cite
Giessler, S. and Wolinska, J. (2013), Capturing the population structure of microparasites: using ITS-sequence data and a pooled DNA approach. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 918–928. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12144
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- DFG-SNF grant. Grant Number: WO 1587/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!