Genetic assessment of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) collection with microsatellite markers acquired via pyrosequencing method
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 69–78, January 2014
How to Cite
Lee, G.-A., Sung, J.-S., Lee, S.-Y., Chung, J.-W., Yi, J.-Y., Kim, Y.-G. and Lee, M.-C. (2014), Genetic assessment of safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) collection with microsatellite markers acquired via pyrosequencing method. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 69–78. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12146
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
- Rural Development Administration. Grant Number: PJ008625
- National Academy of Agricultural Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!