Transcriptome sequencing of sea cucumber (Apostichopus japonicus) and the identification of gene-associated markers
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 127–138, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, Z. C., Dong, Y., Sun, H. J., Yang, A. F., Chen, Z., Gao, S., Jiang, J. W., Guan, X. Y., Jiang, B. and Wang, B. (2014), Transcriptome sequencing of sea cucumber (Apostichopus japonicus) and the identification of gene-associated markers. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 127–138. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12147
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31272687
- State 863 High-Technology R & D Project of China. Grant Number: 2012AA10A412
- Science & Technology Project of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: 2011203005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!