Analysis of the black-chinned tilapia Sarotherodon melanotheron heudelotii reproducing under a wide range of salinities: from RNA-seq to candidate genes
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 139–149, January 2014
How to Cite
Avarre, J.-C., Dugué, R., Alonso, P., Diombokho, A., Joffrois, C., Faivre, N., Cochet, C. and Durand, J.-D. (2014), Analysis of the black-chinned tilapia Sarotherodon melanotheron heudelotii reproducing under a wide range of salinities: from RNA-seq to candidate genes. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 139–149. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12148
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- INSU-EC2CO. Grant Number: IPREP, 2010–2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!