SNP development from RNA-seq data in a nonmodel fish: how many individuals are needed for accurate allele frequency prediction?
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 157–165, January 2014
How to Cite
Schunter, C., Garza, J. C., Macpherson, E. and Pascual, M. (2014), SNP development from RNA-seq data in a nonmodel fish: how many individuals are needed for accurate allele frequency prediction?. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 157–165. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12155
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- BENTHOMICS project. Grant Number: CTM2010-22218-C02
- FBBVA project. Grant Number: BIOCON 08 – 187⁄09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!