Factors influencing detection of eDNA from a stream-dwelling amphibian
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 109–116, January 2014
How to Cite
Pilliod, D. S., Goldberg, C. S., Arkle, R. S. and Waits, L. P. (2014), Factors influencing detection of eDNA from a stream-dwelling amphibian. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 109–116. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12159
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 08:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- U.S. Geological Survey Amphibian Research and Monitoring Initiative
- Idaho Wildlife Collection Permit. Grant Number: #030716
- Payette National Forest Research Permit. Grant Number: #0105
- International Animal Care and Use Committee guidelines under permit. Grant Number: 692-AC11-014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!