Morphological and molecular marker contributions to disentangling the cryptic Hermeuptychia hermes species complex (Nymphalidae: Satyrinae: Euptychiina)
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 39–49, January 2014
How to Cite
Seraphim, N., Marín, M. A., Freitas, A. V. L. and Silva-Brandão, K. L. (2014), Morphological and molecular marker contributions to disentangling the cryptic Hermeuptychia hermes species complex (Nymphalidae: Satyrinae: Euptychiina). Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 39–49. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12161
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2013 06:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- Brazilian CNPq. Grant Number: 480619/2008-5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!