Genomics of Compositae crops: reference transcriptome assemblies and evidence of hybridization with wild relatives
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 166–177, January 2014
How to Cite
Hodgins, K. A., Lai, Z., Oliveira, L. O., Still, D. W., Scascitelli, M., Barker, M. S., Kane, N. C., Dempewolf, H., Kozik, A., Kesseli, R. V., Burke, J. M., Michelmore, R. W. and Rieseberg, L. H. (2014), Genomics of Compositae crops: reference transcriptome assemblies and evidence of hybridization with wild relatives. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 166–177. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12163
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DBI-0820451
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 327475
- Coodenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior. Grant Number: CAPES BEX 0586/08-0
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico. Grant Number: PQ 304153/2012-5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!