Genomics of Compositae crops: reference transcriptome assemblies and evidence of hybridization with wild relatives
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 166–177, January 2014
How to Cite
Hodgins, K. A., Lai, Z., Oliveira, L. O., Still, D. W., Scascitelli, M., Barker, M. S., Kane, N. C., Dempewolf, H., Kozik, A., Kesseli, R. V., Burke, J. M., Michelmore, R. W. and Rieseberg, L. H. (2014), Genomics of Compositae crops: reference transcriptome assemblies and evidence of hybridization with wild relatives. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 166–177. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12163
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2013 08:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DBI-0820451
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 327475
- Coodenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior. Grant Number: CAPES BEX 0586/08-0
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico. Grant Number: PQ 304153/2012-5
|men12163-sup-0001-FigS1.pdf||application/PDF||168K||Fig. S1 The Ks distributions for pairwise comparisons of Compositae crops and their wild relatives.|
Table S1 The read number and total amount of sequence data before and after filtering the reads.
Table S2 The assemblies used in the comparative analysis.
Table S3 The average divergence at synonymous sites between crops and their relatives.
Table S4 Domestication and life history traits of the Compositae crops and their wild relatives.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.