Comparative studies on species identification of Noctuoidea moths in two nature reserve conservation zones (Beijing, China) using DNA barcodes and thin-film biosensor chips
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 50–59, January 2014
How to Cite
Yang, F., Shi, Z. Y., Bai, S. L., Ward, R. D. and Zhang, A. B. (2014), Comparative studies on species identification of Noctuoidea moths in two nature reserve conservation zones (Beijing, China) using DNA barcodes and thin-film biosensor chips. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 50–59. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12165
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2013 06:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31071963 and 31272340
- Academic Human Resources Development in Institutions of Higher Learning Under the Jurisdiction of Beijing Municipality. Grant Number: PHR201107120
- The Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20101108120002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!