These authors contributed equally to this work.
Sequencing-based gene network analysis provides a core set of gene resource for understanding thermal adaptation in Zhikong scallop Chlamys farreri
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 184–198, January 2014
How to Cite
Fu, X., Sun, Y., Wang, J., Xing, Q., Zou, J., Li, R., Wang, Z., Wang, S., Hu, X., Zhang, L. and Bao, Z. (2014), Sequencing-based gene network analysis provides a core set of gene resource for understanding thermal adaptation in Zhikong scallop Chlamys farreri. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 184–198. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12169
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 SEP 2013 10:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 31172384
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB126406
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012AA10A401, 2012AA10A405, 2012AA092204
- Public Science and Technology Research Funds Projects of Ocean. Grant Number: 201205031
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 201362034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!