Salt drying: a low-cost, simple and efficient method for storing plants in the field and preserving biological repositories for DNA diversity research
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 344–351, March 2014
How to Cite
Carrió, E. and Rosselló, J. A. (2014), Salt drying: a low-cost, simple and efficient method for storing plants in the field and preserving biological repositories for DNA diversity research. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 344–351. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12170
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2013 01:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: Project CGL2010-22347-C02-01
- Catalan Government
- Consolidated Research Group. Grant Number: 2009SGR608
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!