Equal contributions; other authors in alphabetical order.
Ecology in the age of DNA barcoding: the resource, the promise and the challenges ahead
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
How to Cite
Joly, S., Davies, T. J., Archambault, A., Bruneau, A., Derry, A., Kembel, S. W., Peres-Neto, P., Vamosi, J. and Wheeler, T. A. (2013), Ecology in the age of DNA barcoding: the resource, the promise and the challenges ahead. Molecular Ecology Resources. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12173
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
- Quebec Centre for Biodiversity Sciences (QCBS)
- Institut de recherche en biologie végétale (IRBV)
- Biology Department of McGill University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!