Equal contributions; other authors in alphabetical order.
Ecology in the age of DNA barcoding: the resource, the promise and the challenges ahead
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 221–232, March 2014
How to Cite
Joly, S., Davies, T. J., Archambault, A., Bruneau, A., Derry, A., Kembel, S. W., Peres-Neto, P., Vamosi, J. and Wheeler, T. A. (2014), Ecology in the age of DNA barcoding: the resource, the promise and the challenges ahead. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 221–232. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12173
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
- Quebec Centre for Biodiversity Sciences (QCBS)
- Institut de recherche en biologie végétale (IRBV)
- Biology Department of McGill University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!