DNA barcoding of tropical black flies (Diptera: Simuliidae) of Thailand
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 262–271, March 2014
How to Cite
Pramual, P. and Adler, P. H. (2014), DNA barcoding of tropical black flies (Diptera: Simuliidae) of Thailand. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 262–271. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12174
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2013 09:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2013
- Mahasarakham University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!