Next-Gen phylogeography of rainforest trees: exploring landscape-level cpDNA variation from whole-genome sequencing
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 199–208, January 2014
How to Cite
van der Merwe, M., McPherson, H., Siow, J. and Rossetto, M. (2014), Next-Gen phylogeography of rainforest trees: exploring landscape-level cpDNA variation from whole-genome sequencing. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 199–208. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12176
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- Friends and Foundation of RBG&DT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!