Reliability assessment of null allele detection: inconsistencies between and within different methods
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 361–373, March 2014
How to Cite
Dąbrowski, M. J., Pilot, M., Kruczyk, M., Żmihorski, M., Umer, H. M. and Gliwicz, J. (2014), Reliability assessment of null allele detection: inconsistencies between and within different methods. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 361–373. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12177
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 01:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- Polish National Science Centre. Grant Number: NN304 346339
- Foundation for Polish Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!