Detecting an elusive invasive species: a diagnostic PCR to detect Burmese python in Florida waters and an assessment of persistence of environmental DNA
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 374–380, March 2014
How to Cite
Piaggio, A. J., Engeman, R. M., Hopken, M. W., Humphrey, J. S., Keacher, K. L., Bruce, W. E. and Avery, M. L. (2014), Detecting an elusive invasive species: a diagnostic PCR to detect Burmese python in Florida waters and an assessment of persistence of environmental DNA. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 374–380. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12180
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 11:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!