A new multiplex SNP genotyping assay for detecting hybridization and introgression between the M and S molecular forms of Anopheles gambiae
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 297–305, March 2014
How to Cite
Lee, Y., Marsden, C. D., Nieman, C. and Lanzaro, G. C. (2014), A new multiplex SNP genotyping assay for detecting hybridization and introgression between the M and S molecular forms of Anopheles gambiae. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 297–305. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12181
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 OCT 2013 01:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01AI40308, R21AI062929, R01AI078183
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!