Species discrimination in Sisyrinchium (Iridaceae): assessment of DNA barcodes in a taxonomically challenging genus
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 324–335, March 2014
How to Cite
S. Alves, T. L., Chauveau, O., Eggers, L. and de Souza-Chies, T. T. (2014), Species discrimination in Sisyrinchium (Iridaceae): assessment of DNA barcodes in a taxonomically challenging genus. Molecular Ecology Resources, 14: 324–335. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12182
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2013 09:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle
- CEA (Centre National de Séquençage)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!